MD100 Manual Drill
The drill is multi-functional special-purpose equipment for drilling and grooving lenses for rimless frames.
• It is made of aluminum pipe, with light or handrail, big power motor.
• It is most applicable to CR lens and PC lens to perforate and groove
• Opposing taper drill bits system allow hole to be drilled from both sides simultaneously for precision placement and to avoid chipping and breaking of lenses
• The adjustable groove-cutting device to get accurate depth of groove cutting
• Diameter of hole: 0.8mm-2.8mm, width of groove: 0.8-1.0mm